PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Info urgente per esperi sky

giampippi
21/12/2009, 15:42
Ciao seguaci di sky, avrei bisogno di sapere il nome del conduttore di "Io e i miei parassiti" in onda su Animal planet!
Chiedo conferma se si tratta di Bear Grylls, vi linko una foto:

http://static.outdoor-weblog.com/outdoor-weblog.com/imgname--new_disclaimers_for_man_vs_wild---50226711--bear.jpg

gtm [Matteo]
21/12/2009, 15:46
Ciao seguaci di sky, avrei bisogno di sapere il nome del conduttore di "Io e i miei parassiti" in onda su Animal planet!

http://static.outdoor-weblog.com/outdoor-weblog.com/imgname--new_disclaimers_for_man_vs_wild---50226711--bear.jpg

Quello nella foto è Bear Grylls, ma non ricordo che "conduce" il programma da te citato.
Adesso è il protagonista anche del programma su italia1 con quella della Tim (di cui non ricordo il nome), Wild, o una cosa del genere.

Medoro
21/12/2009, 15:46
non so come si chiama ne seguo quel programma,ma di sicuro questa FA proprio in prima persona Uomo vs Natura

Acme
21/12/2009, 15:47
sorry, Sky lo vedo ma i parassiti me li son persi.

giampippi
21/12/2009, 15:50
...so che potete fare di meglio! :biggrin3:

Possibile che non ci sia nessuno che segue questo programma bellissimo? :biggrin3::biggrin3::biggrin3:

IlReverendoWolfwood
21/12/2009, 16:01

no lui non c'entra niente con io e i miei parassiti, fa uomo vs natura e l'ultimo sopravvissuto

giampippi
21/12/2009, 16:04
no lui non c'entra niente con io e i miei parassiti, fa uomo vs natura e l'ultimo sopravvissuto

Escludi categoricamente che possa fare ANCHE "Io e i miei parassiti"?

gtm [Matteo]
21/12/2009, 16:13
No non c'entra niente, il programma che dici tu io e i miei parassiti (http://guidatv.sky.it/guidatv/programma/mondoetendenze/natura/io-e-i-miei-parassiti_138055.shtml) non ha un "conduttore" costante ma parla di diverse storie che coinvolgono diversi protagonisti ogni volta.

giampippi
21/12/2009, 16:22
No non c'entra niente, il programma che dici tu io e i miei parassiti (http://guidatv.sky.it/guidatv/programma/mondoetendenze/natura/io-e-i-miei-parassiti_138055.shtml) non ha un "conduttore" costante ma parla di diverse storie che coinvolgono diversi protagonisti ogni volta.

Quindi non sarebbe da escludere che in una puntata ci fosse pure lui (come inviato)... :wacko:

pedro_1989
21/12/2009, 16:26
lo vedo io... anzi lo vedevo cmq su Sky si chiama Man Vs Wild e adesso Ultimo sopravvissuto.
Fa delle cose assurde al limite dell'umano ma purtroppo quando ho scoperto che diciamo è tutto alquanto "finto" ho perso un po' di entusiasmo nel vederlo.

fonte Wiki

Criticism

Man vs. Wild / Born Survivor has been criticized for fabricating some of the situations Grylls finds himself in. In 2006 it was revealed that Born Survivor misled viewers into believing that Grylls was stranded in the wild alone when he was not and Channel 4 suspended the show for a few weeks.[30] The issue of scenes being manipulated was raised by Mark Weinert, a U.S. survival consultant. He told the UK's Sunday Times that Grylls spent nights in a motel in Hawaii when he was claiming to be stranded on a desert island. Mr Weinert also alleged that a raft was put together by team members before being taken apart so Grylls could be filmed building it.[31]

* Grylls was shown trying to ride "wild" horses that were in fact tame, and had been hired from a trekking station nearby.
* This episode implied it was filmed on a small South Pacific island, which Channel 4 admitted was actually a peninsula in Hawaii, the scene of Hollywood movie shoots.

These incidents were confirmed by Channel 4, who argued that it was not a documentary, but a "how-to" guide to survival, implying that staged scenes were acceptable in that context.[32][33][34][35] Discovery and Channel 4 aired re-edited episodes, removing elements that were too planned, with a fresh voice-over and a preceding announcement pointing out that some situations are "presented by Bear to show the viewer how to survive".

Survivalist Ray Mears has labelled Grylls a "boy scout" and a "showman" who uses TV trickery on his programme Born Survivor,[19] although offers his support to Grylls "because he’s the Chief Scout and I think that’s a really good thing".

rimane cmq un grande:D

gtm [Matteo]
21/12/2009, 16:27
Quindi non sarebbe da escludere che in una puntata ci fosse pure lui (come inviato)... :wacko:

Non sò, non è nello "stile" del programma...ma tutto può essere.
Solitamente sono persone comuni che raccontano esperienze particolari.
Certamente per le situazioni in cui si ritrova potrebbe esserci anche lui una volta:wacko:

giampippi
21/12/2009, 16:41
lo vedo io... anzi lo vedevo cmq su Sky si chiama Man Vs Wild e adesso Ultimo sopravvissuto.
Fa delle cose assurde al limite dell'umano ma purtroppo quando ho scoperto che diciamo è tutto alquanto "finto" ho perso un po' di entusiasmo nel vederlo.

fonte Wiki

Criticism

Man vs. Wild / Born Survivor has been criticized for fabricating some of the situations Grylls finds himself in. In 2006 it was revealed that Born Survivor misled viewers into believing that Grylls was stranded in the wild alone when he was not and Channel 4 suspended the show for a few weeks.[30] The issue of scenes being manipulated was raised by Mark Weinert, a U.S. survival consultant. He told the UK's Sunday Times that Grylls spent nights in a motel in Hawaii when he was claiming to be stranded on a desert island. Mr Weinert also alleged that a raft was put together by team members before being taken apart so Grylls could be filmed building it.[31]

* Grylls was shown trying to ride "wild" horses that were in fact tame, and had been hired from a trekking station nearby.
* This episode implied it was filmed on a small South Pacific island, which Channel 4 admitted was actually a peninsula in Hawaii, the scene of Hollywood movie shoots.

These incidents were confirmed by Channel 4, who argued that it was not a documentary, but a "how-to" guide to survival, implying that staged scenes were acceptable in that context.[32][33][34][35] Discovery and Channel 4 aired re-edited episodes, removing elements that were too planned, with a fresh voice-over and a preceding announcement pointing out that some situations are "presented by Bear to show the viewer how to survive".

Survivalist Ray Mears has labelled Grylls a "boy scout" and a "showman" who uses TV trickery on his programme Born Survivor,[19] although offers his support to Grylls "because he’s the Chief Scout and I think that’s a really good thing".

rimane cmq un grande:D

Si-si appurato , come diceva Medoro, che è l'inviato di "uomo contro natura", volevo sapere se poteva aver partecipato anche a qualche servizio di "Io e i miei parassiti", nello specifico nella puntata di ieri sera (domenica)!