PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : che palle ste cose!

trisha
30/08/2010, 08:21
Ho messo in vendita la mia motoretta ed ho inserito l'annuncio anche su "secondamano.it" ed immediatamente ecco un utente interessato..solita truffetta..cosa posso fare per denunciare sta brutta gente? :dry:

Hello,

It is with great satisfaction that I make contact of your e-mail. I thank you for the affability and the occasion that you offer to me to be expressed for the interest carried to your motor bike. I indicate a personal kindness of the advertisement of your motor bike which I find with my suitability. Considering I am abroad in zone AOF of Africa precisely in ivory Coast for my work, this situation is difficult enough for all because I cannot go on the spot or is the motor bike for control, side cleanliness and checking on the side of maintenance then to have an agreement of purchase together. This will be strange of knowing why I am in search of a motor bike since there are private individuals who sell some here. Quite simply because I had a thorough knowledge of the motor bikes sold here. Because the salesmen replace the original parts by imitated which are not in good states and moreover are a counterfeit of illegal sale. I am interested by yours and you inform that I am indeed taking of office for the motor bike.

I would like to know has which price will let leave this motor bike. Thereafter I will contact my manager to know which mode of payment I will be able to carry out to forward to you the agreed sum of the motor bike considering my impossibility of returning to me on the spot to conclude the sale.

I would like to have all the necessary informations on the actual position of the motor bike before me to engage definitively for the continuation of the sale. The kindness forward me the recent photographs of this motor bike.

Thank you,
I await an answer of you.

Cordially,
Mr. Brüll Sven

wailingmongi
30/08/2010, 08:25
non so a chi ti potresti rivolgere...inizia col segnalarlo ai proprietari del sito...

pippopoppi
30/08/2010, 08:26
E' una truffetta che va avanti da anni e anni. Vecchia e stravecchia. Qualche tempo fà un ragazzo qui dentro ci cascò in pieno. Assurdo. Non sò se puoi fare qualcosa a livello di denuncia anche perchè in Italia sono impegnati con "truffe più intelligenti".
Io ti consiglierei di non rispondere o al max di mandarlo a cagare. Magari traduciglielo.

roberto70
30/08/2010, 08:29
polizia postale.......avranno almeno altre due milioni di denunce simili!
cestina la mail e passa avanti.....:wink_:

Gnolo
30/08/2010, 08:32
mandalo a cagare:oook:

trisha
30/08/2010, 08:38
mandalo a cagare:oook:

mi sa che farò così!!! :mad:

Lo scrofo
30/08/2010, 08:39
polizia postale.......avranno almeno altre due milioni di denunce simili!
cestina la mail e passa avanti.....:wink_:

polizia postale ... E POI BIDONA

SadShape
30/08/2010, 08:40

Brao!:wink_:

Gabriel
30/08/2010, 08:42
Mandi me tua moto, penso io fare denuncia police OK?

Gnolo
30/08/2010, 08:42

ottima scelta grande gnaro :wink_:

Lo scrofo
30/08/2010, 08:49
Mandi me tua moto, penso io fare denuncia police OK?

:risate2:

Mr Frowning
30/08/2010, 10:30
:ph34r:

urasch
30/08/2010, 10:39
polizia postale.

Ziggy Stardust
30/08/2010, 11:39
:ph34r:

papitosky
30/08/2010, 17:16
segnalalo ai gestori del sito

ZioVic
30/08/2010, 17:28
L'unica soluzione e' non prendere in considerazione la cosa...
Se hai tempo,denuncia la cosa alla Polizia postale...ma serve davvero a poco :cry:
Credo che serva molto piu' aprire un 3D del genere cercando di informare chi e' ancora allo scuro di questo tipo di truffa...:wink_: